Info Sidapharm was founded in 2000 and is a CE-certified manufacturer of a wide range of ophthalmic products. Contact T. (+30) 2310 906 660 email@example.com 21, Stageiritiand 24, Em. Fili str. Thessaloniki, Greece Products Intraocular Lenses Ophthalmic Knives Ophthalmic Viscoelastics (OVDs) Ophthalmic Solutions Ophthalmic Cannulas Miscellaneous Disposables Surgical Operation Pack Surgical Apparel Hemostatics Links Home […]
1. Scope of Use The Website and the information contained herein are for general informational purposes only. It can be used solely for non-commercial, personal purposes. Any other use without the prior written consent of Sidapharm is strictly prohibited.
3. Product Information Sidapharm offers medical devices that mainly deal with medical conditions of the human eye health or vision. These products are regulated by local authorities around the world. Our website contains information about devices which may or may not be available in your country, may be available under different trademark, and where applicable, may be locally approved for sale or use with different indications and restrictions. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as a promotion for the use of any product in a particular way which is not authorized by any relevant law or regulation in your country. Sidapharm P.C. is not responsible for its products if they are bought through an unofficial sales channel (e.g. buying a product in a country in which the product is not licensed by the applicable regulatory body or importation is prohibited due to government embargo or sanctions). Additionally, the company will not be liable for any arose regulatory gap and omittance that should have been confronted by others than Sidapharm P.C.
4. Accuracy of Information Although the attention given to maintain the accuracy of the information on the Website, we cannot guarantee its correctness, completeness, or accuracy. The Website may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or other errors or omissions. The Website may contain information, news, and/or press releases about Sidapharm P.C. We disclaim any duty or obligation to update any such information, news, or press releases, and your reliance on information contained in these materials is at your own risk.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. Limitation of Liability NEITHER SIDAPHARM P.C. NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT, SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT THEREOF. SIDAPHARM P.C. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ALTER THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE IN ANY WAY, AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH CHANGES.
SIDAPHARM P.C. WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE DESCRIBED ACTIONS.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!